Apply for Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia for Bangladeshi and International students
Name of Scholarships: Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarships
Scholarships Provider: the University of Melbourne in Australia
Scholarships for Bachelor Level
Application Deadline: December 01, 2018
Up to $5,000 – $10,000 in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
To be considered for this scholarship, you must:
• Be a female undergraduate student living at Janet Clarke Hall
• Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of the information provided in their application, their academic transcript, and the specific purpose of each scholarship.
• Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
• Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
• Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements: The University of Melbourne TOEFL Institution Code is 0974. Please use this code so that their results can be reported to them. Some faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
University of Melbourne, Australia
University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, Australia
Phone: 61 3 8344 4123
For more details please click on this link: https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/janet-clarke-hall-womens-scholarships
Janet Clarke Hall Women’s Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia for Bangladeshi and International students
380 total views, 1 views today