320 total views, 3 views today
The Organisational Scholarship Award is annual support in capacity and network building offered to 5 – 10 small-sized civil society organisations (with less than 50 paid staff members).
Civil Society Academy is a passionate team and work with some of the best facilitators. They believe in Social Justice, Collaboration, Creativity, Empathy, Ownership, and Top Quality. They are a fast-growing social start-up initiated by Welthungerhilfe. They prioritize working with high-potential & high-impact people and organizations.
Their trainings and processes are participatory, reflective and foster a creative dialogue with like-minded people. They equip with super-tools.
Since founding in 2014, they have reached out to more than 1200 people from 35 countries through different events.
Awards are available for study in the following areas:
- Communications, Journalism & Media
- Culture, History & Society
- Development Studies
- Education Management & Leadership
- Environment & Natural Resource Management
- Gender Studies
- Human Rights
- Law (including Human Rights law)
- Politics & International Studies
- Public Health Policy & Health Management
- Public Administration
- Public Policy
- Social Policy
- Social Work
- The Award will be in the form of a CSA training voucher that has to be redeemed within one year.
- The scholarship voucher worth up to 4,000 EURO can only be used for CSA training or/and facilitation fees.
- Be a citizen of an eligible country;
- Bemonstrate maturity, flexibility, and civil society leadership potential
have an earned bachelor’s degree as of May 15, 2018 with an excellent academic record;
- Demonstrate professional experience related to your chosen field of study;
demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English, German or French) at a level required for admission by host universities;
- Be able to participate in an intensive pre-academic summer school in July or August 2019 and start their degree program in August or September 2019;
be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by the host country; and
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to their home country or region to strengthen open society development.
Eligible Regions: Multiple Regions (Check the official website for details)