Apply for Fully Funded DAAD Scholarships in Germany 2018-2019 For Bangladeshi and International Students for Masters and PGD Level.
Scholarships provider: Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD)
Scholarships to study in Germany
DAAD Scholarships for Masters and PGD level
Application Deadline: October 15, 2018
• Scholarship payments of 750 euros a month
• Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
• Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
• One-off study allowance
DAAD Scholarships for Bangladeshi students
• Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
• For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
Language skills Depending on chosen study programme; please check scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study programme.
Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD)
2, Nyaya Marg, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi – 110 021
Phone: 91-011-4168-096 ,Fax:91-011-4606-819
For more details please click on this link: https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stipendium/datenbank/en/21148-scholarship-database/?origin=191&status=3&subjectGrps=&daad=&q=&page=1&detail=50076777#voraussetzungen
Full Free DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Bangladeshi and International Students