Study Abroad in Australia with Scholarships
Every year thousands of Bangladeshi and international students from all over the world dream to study in Australia at top ranked universities. International students have fabulous opportunities to study in Australia with Full free or partial scholarships provided by the Australian Government and Universities.
To get a full scholarship in Australia, you have to do Ph.D. Usually, flower fund is not given at the bachelor or master’s level. Let’s know about the same things that are being examined by an applicant’s scholarship.
01. IELTS: It’s compulsory to apply for scholarship in Australia. The proof of how well you can read, speak, write and listen to English is the IELTS score. To get scholarships or admissions in different universities, each module will have a minimum of 6 and compulsory at 6.5. But there are many more tests in addition to IELTS, which can be used to determine your English skills. So those who do not have IELTS can also give them the exams.
02. CGPA: Generally, Australian universities want CGPA 3.50 (4.00 scale) for admission. But if you want to survive in the competition you may need a little extra CGPA. Which professor might want 3.6, some would expect 3.7 again. If your class positions are in the first 3 or 5 in the undergraduate / post-graduate stage. However, in many cases funding can be done even with low CGPA, for that you will need a paper or a good organization or work experience in a forward-looking project. One thing to remember is that in Australian universities, the Bachelor cannot apply directly to a PhD. Must have Master’s Degree.
03. Paper Publication: Scholarship is possible only with the paper only if there is something less than the number 2 or no above 1. The paper scholarship published in any good journal or conference is considered very seriously. Therefore, it is necessary to find out more research paper.
04. Work Experience: It’s good to have it. For example, when I apply for scholarship, I did not have a job experience. But when I gave an interview then I got a job again. This experience impressed me on the scholarship application. So its importance is only when there are fewer ones in your previous points.
05. Co-education program: It is very important to have good programming skills, especially for those who have studied computer science. Because they can pick you up because they can verify the code. In that case, solving more ACM problems and having good results in programming competitions, these topics will make your curriculum vita more attractive.
06. To get admission in Australia, you must need a professor who will be willing to give you directions during your PhD. That’s not the fund’s direction, it’s not the main thing. Only after admission you will be able to feel the professor’s supervision needs.
07. IQ Test: The questions you will be asked in the interview are to be answered in a short period of time and the professor should understand that you can actively contribute to the professor’s research team.
Study Abroad in Australia from Bangladesh and other countries with scholarships.
190 total views, 1 views today