Study in Malaysia from Bangladesh. Malaysia student visa from Bangladesh with scholarships to study diploma, undergraduate, masters and PhD for Bangladeshi students. Now hundreds of Bangladeshi students are continuing study in Malaysia with student visa in Kuala Lumpur and other major cities.
Why study in Malaysia:
-World Class Education at low Cost in Friendly Environment
– No IELTS required for admission and Visa Process. Bangladeshi Students can go to Malaysia after passing minimum SSC / Olevel / Dakhil for studying in Malaysia. If SSC / Olevel / Dakhil passes, diploma level, SSC or equivalent and HSC passes, then both diploma / bachelor can go to the program. After passing the Bachelor, a diploma in Malaysia or re-bachelor can be done.
-No Bank Sponsor needed to get Malaysian Student Visa from Bangladesh.
-Affordable Tuition Fee: All the benefits of studying in Malaysia, the tuition fees are much lower than other universities / colleges in the developed countries. But the certificates and academic standards can’t be less than those universities.
-Credit Transfer Facility: Bangladeshi students can transfer credit hours to Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand and European Countries.
-Study Gap: Study Gap is acceptable in Malaysia. Bangladeshi students need IELTS to go to masters level in a few subjects in Malaysia today.
–Being a tourist-centric country, in Malaysia there is a lot of work opportunities here. The cost of study is low, the cost of eating. The quality of living in Malaysia is very good. There are cultural and dietary compatibility with Bangladesh.
Study in Malaysia from Bangladesh.
Malaysia Student Visa from Bangladesh
University and College: There are many world-class universities and colleges in Malaysia. These universities / colleges are associated with renowned universities of the world’s advanced world. Therefore, after completing studies in Malaysia, you can go to any country on the job or to go to the next level of education.
Study in Malaysia from Bangladesh
Study in Malaysia at the following top universities:
- University Technology Malaysia
- University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
- University Utara Malaysia
- University of Malaya
- University Technical Malaysia Melaca
- University Sains Islam Malaysia
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University
- UCSL University
- University of Kualalumpur
- Malaysia Theological University
- Panang Medical College
- Wawsan Open University
- University Technology Petronas
- Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus
Al-Madinah International University
Malaysia Student Visa from Bangladesh for Bangladeshi Students to study in top Malaysian Colleges and Universities.
Bangladeshi students can Study the Following Subjects in Malaysia such as: -Business (Administration, Management, Accounting, Finance, HRM, Marketing, Economics) CIMA, CAT.
-Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Marine, Architecture)
-Computer Science, IT, Tele Communication, MIS, Software, Game Technology
-Hospitality (Hotel, Travel, Tourism, Culinary, Chef)
-Medical, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Public health, Dentist
-LAW, Mass Communication, Environmental Science, English Language, Sociology, IR
-Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
-Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary and other lot of subjects and courses to study in Malaysia from Bangladesh
Malaysia student visa requirements for Bangladeshi students:
1. Student visa application form, completed and signed by the applicant.
2. Offer letter from Educational Institution that is approved by the pass & permit division, Immigration Headquarters of Malaysia.
3. Two (2) copies of Passport.
4. Two (2) passport sized photographs.
5. Evidence of full time course of study that has been approved by the Minister of Home Affairs..
6. Medical Certificate
7. Evidence of security and personal bond.
8. Students have to show their approval letters upon arrival.
9. Special Pass will be issued to refer them to the respective State Immigration Department for issuance of Student Pass.
10. Educational institution’s representative is required to receive and attend to the student on arrival. Study in Malaysia Student Visa from Bangladesh.
Foreign students who are studying in Malaysia must have adequate health and travel insurance. For every semester, the cost of insurance is 30 USD
The cost of living
-The average annual living cost of a foreign student in Malaysia is 2700 to 3000 USD. Study in Malaysia from Bangladesh with scholarships.
Scholarships in Malaysia for Bangladeshi Students
Bangladeshi students have good options to apply for study in Malaysia with scholarships provided by Malaysian government and other organizations for Undergraduate, Masters, PhD level.
Apply for Malaysia Student Visa from Bangladesh to study in Malaysian top universities-
Malaysian High Commission In Bangladesh:
High Commission of Malaysia
House No; 19, Road No: 06
Malaysia student visa from Bangladesh, Malaysia student visa for Bangladeshi students, scholarships in Malaysia for Bangladeshi students, study in Malaysia at top Universities
Student Visa from Bangladesh in Malaysia, China, Japan, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, Austria, Hungary, Netherlands, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Italy, Lithuania, Turkey, Cyprus, India