Applications are invited to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 by the Government of Malaysia. The Malaysian International Scholarship is an initiative by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to Study Masters, Ph.D. Degree.
This Malaysian scholarship for International Students aims to support the Malaysian Government’s effort to Attract, Motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad. Talented international students with different backgrounds are welcomed to apply for this MIS Scholarship at Postgraduate level.
A wide range of academic fields is available for both Full-time Masters, & Ph.D. Degree Programs. Participants age should not more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master and Ph.D. Respectively.
Almost all academic fields are available Under MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D. From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
List of Universities to Study:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
The Malaysian International Scholarship is Not a Fully Funded Scholarship. It will Only cover Basic Expenses given below.
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month will be given.
- Successful Applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
- Not more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master and Ph.D. respectively.
- For the Master’s degree, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at a Bachelor Degree.
- For Ph.D. applicants should obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good results at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended Ph.D. study.
- A written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL
Eligible Regions: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste, Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Morocco, Palestine.
Applicants need to submit an Online application with the required documents to upload. The Link to the official website is given below.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
For more details please click here … https://www.youthop.com/link?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbiasiswa.moe.gov.my%2FINTER%2Findex.php