Apply for University of Canterbury International First Year Scholarship 2019 in New Zealand for Bachelor Level for Bangladeshi and International students
Scholarships Provider: the University of Canterbury
Scholarships for Bachelor Level
Scholarships for Bangladeshi and International students
Application Deadline: March 01, 2019
• The scholarship is currently awarded with values of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000.
• The scholarship is tenable for up to one year.
• Recipients must be full-fee-paying international students and may not be citizens of New Zealand or Australia, or holders of New Zealand residence class visas.
• Applicants must be completing, or have completed on or after 1 January of the year before the year of application, a university entrance-level qualification that permits entry into a University of Canterbury undergraduate degree program. Such students who are undertaking, or have completed, a program at the UC International College are eligible to apply.
• The scholarship may not be held by students who: (1) have already undertaken partial study in an undergraduate degree program at a New Zealand tertiary institution; or (2) have applied for Transfer of Credit from a New Zealand tertiary institution to an undergraduate degree program at the University of Canterbury.
• Candidates must have applied for admission to the University by 15 August in the year prior to their intended first year of enrollment at the University.
Eligible Regions: Open for All except New Zealand and Australia
University of Canterbury
20 Kirkwood Ave, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch 8041, New Zealand
Phone: +64 3 364 2555
For more details please click on this link: https://www.canterbury.ac.nz/scholarshipsearch/ScholarshipDetails.aspx?ScholarshipID=6935.1677
Bachelor Scholarships in New Zealand at the university of Canterbury for Bangladeshi and International students