2,617 total views, 3 views today
Join NTU’s world-class research community, with their fully-funded PhD scholarships opportunities. From climate change to cancer and airline security to food safety, they are tackling society’s biggest challenges with research that is transforming the world and saving lives. So come and change yours.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2019
They are now offering over 50 fully-funded PhD scholarships for UK, EU or international students in their core subject areas or key research themes. Apply now to join the next generation of research leaders.
The big challenges that the world faces are complex. NTU is working to solve them by sharing its ideas, expertise and technology across the University and with their partners.
From tackling cancer to making their cities greener, to creating smart textiles that improve and save lives; they are making major breakthroughs across their five key themes. And, through their thriving research culture, they are also creating the innovators of the future who will continue to have an impact on world problems.
Fully funded scholarship for UK and EU PhD students.
- Applicants for PhD or MPhil should normally hold a first or upper second class honours degree of a UK university or an equivalent qualification, or a lower second class honours degree with a master’s degree at Merit level of a UK university or an equivalent qualification.
- Applicants for Professional Doctorates will be well-qualified in their chosen field and will normally have already gained a related master’s degree or equivalent qualification, together with sufficient professional experience in the relevant field. Typically, an applicant will have a minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant professional experience.
- Applicants for part-time study within Business should consult the University Doctoral School about whether a traditional PhD or the DBA is most appropriate.
- Applicants for part-time Professional Doctorate study in education, social practice or legal practice should also contact the Doctoral School or the relevant course leader for advice about whether a part-time PhD or a Professional Doctorate is more appropriate.
English Language Requirements for all research degree programmes:
- You will need an overall IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.5 with minimum sub-scores of 6.0 in all component sections (writing, reading, listening and speaking).
- They will normally ask applicants who do not meet the English language proficiency requirement to successfully complete an English language course at Nottingham Language Centre.
Apply online through the given link.