Poland student visa from Bangladesh Admission requirements to study with scholarships in the top Polish universities at undergraduate, masters and PhD for Bangladeshi students.
Poland Student Visa from Bangladesh, documents requirements and Visa application for Bangladeshi students
Basic Requirements for Poland Student Visa from Bangladesh:
- A complete application form.
2. A valid travel document/ passport (At least 3 months up to its expiration date)
3. Your school certificates and diplomas
4. Evidence of proficiency in the language in which you wish to study
5. Documentation to prove how you intend to financially support your stay in Europe
6. Proof of accommodation (e.g. rental contract, dorm admission, hotel booking).
7. Two current passport-sized photos (Appropriate for the designated embassy/consulate)
8. Travel itinerary
9. Medical/travel insurance valid for your entire stay in the Schengen country
10. Letter of acceptance from your university
11. A bank receipt to prove you have paid the processing fee
Bangladeshi students who needs to stay in Poland for more 3 months needs to apply for temporary residence permit after entering the country.
Basic Requirements for Temporary Residence Permit
1. 3 copies of the application for a temporary residence permit completed in accordance with the instructions;
2. 4 recent colour photographs, undamaged, size 45×35 mm, made in the last six months on a plain white background.
3. A valid travel document (2 photocopies);
4. Confirmation from the university of acceptance for studies or continuation of studies, or a certificate of participation in training course;
5. Proof of payment of the required tuition/course fee, if they are payable;
6. Documents confirming having health insurance or coverage by the insurer of the cost of treatment in Poland;
7. Evidence of sufficient funds to cover the costs of living and return travel to the country of origin or residence and the cost of tuition/ training course.
Here are some Universities in Poland for Bangladeshi students to pursue higher Study
01. University of Warsaw
02. AGH University of Science and Technology
03. Jagiellonian University Krakow
04. Warsaw University of Technology
05. Adam Mickiewicz University
06. University of Information Technology and Management;
07. Poznan University of Life Sciences;
07. Poznan University of Technology;
08. Medical University of Lodz.
Scholarships in Poland for Bangladeshi students
|Visa Fee||Euro 60/ INR 4600|
|VFS Service Charge||INR 1500|
For Poland student visa application submit Bangladeshi students can contact Poland Embassy ;-
Honorary Consulate of Poland in Dhaka:
18 Kemal Ataturk Avenue,
*The Poland Consulate office in Dhaka does not deal with any visa related matters for any category of travelers.
Embassy of the Republic of Poland In New Delhi
50-M Shantipath, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, 110021
Phone: (+91) 11 4149 6975, (+91) 11 4149 6904
(in English and Hindi, between 2 and 4 pm)
Fax: (+91) 11 4149 6974
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 08:15 – 16:15
Please note that the Poland national visa allows to stay in other Schengen countries for up to 90 days per each 180 days.The National visa is usually granted as multiple entry visa.
Study in Poland with scholarships, Poland student visa from Bangladesh, Scholarships in Poland for Bangladesh students, Poland student visa requirements for Bangladeshi students
Information about Poland student visa from Bangladesh Admission scholarships requirements to study in Polish universities for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD studies
Scholarships and student visa from Bangladesh for Bangladeshi students in Poland, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, England, Germany, France, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, Netherlands, South Africa, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Qatar, India.
164 total views, 1 views today