2,085 total views, 6 views today
Prime Minister Fellowship Announcement 2019.
Governance Innovation Unit of Prime Minister Office announce “Prime Minister Fellowship” for Master’s and Phd student’s from Bangladeshi citizens.
Primarily focus below subjects for achieve SDGs goals:
Economics, Public Policy, Public Management, Public Administration, Governance, Development Administration, Legal Studies, Peace and Conflict Studies, Environmental Issues, Global Issues, Global Warming, Climate Change, Disaster Management, Power and Energy, Development Economics, Social safety Net, Project Management, Financial Management, Business & Trade, Organizational Leadership, ICT Management, Performance Management, Issues related to Policy Consultancy and Social Policy Analysis, Women and Gender, Water and Maritime, Autism, Refugee and Migration, International Relation, Infrastructure, Health and Nutrition etc.
Maximum aid provided for 60 lakh for Master’s program and 2 core for Phd program.
- Must have an unconditional offer letter (full time) from any University. 1st July 2019 to 31stDecember 2019.
- University rank must between 1 to 300; The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2019 or QS World University Rankings 2019.
- TOEFL iBT result must higher 80 and IELTS score at least 6.
- Age limitation maximum: 45 years (Phd) and 40 years (Masters).
- See more details at official website.
Eligible Regions: Bangladesh
- Apply through specific form which is given giupmo.gov.bd, according to mentioned specific format.
- Send your application through these e-mail:
email@example.com (Masters) and also send one copy through postal or direct.
- Include documents with application:
- Attach both MS Word and PDF version.
- Submit your ‘Statement of Purpose (SoP)’ include your suitability for the scholarship, linkage of proposed research/ study with SDG implementation, future prospects of utilizing the knowledge acquired through this study program and professional experience.
- All certificate and transcript.
- National Identity Card.
- TOEFL Ibt /IELTS exam result copy.
- Unconditional offer letter (full-time) from University.
- Experience certificate.
- Two copy passport size recent photo.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2019