236 total views, 1 views today
Apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme 2019/20 in Netherlands for Bangladeshi and International Students
Name of Scholarship: Radboud Scholarship Programme
Scholarship Provider: Radbound University
Scholarship for Masters Degree
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
Radboud Scholarship Programme in Netherlands is accepting applications for the academic year 2019/20.
The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
- Selection criteria: From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master’s progamme
- The Radboud Scholarship cannot be combined with the Orange Tulip Scholarship or Holland Scholarship. You can apply for two scholarships, but only one will be granted.
- The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € 2,078 and pays for costs for visa and insurance. For example: a grant holder in 2019/2020 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,078, instead of €11,466 or €12,640.
- In addition the Radboud Scholarship also covers costs such as those for visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- *The Radboud Scholarship is a partial scholarship and does not include living costs.
- In the case of a two-year programme: to qualify for the grant during the second year, you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
You will only be eligible to obtain a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2019 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate procedure for the scholarship. You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship.
- You must have completed your application for admission via the online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students before 1 March 2019.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more details please click here: https://www.ru.nl/english/education/masters/european-law/scholarships-loans/scholarships/rsprogramme/