Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia at Central Queensland University 2019 for International and Bangladeshi students
Scholarships Provider: the Central Queensland University in Australia
Scholarships for Undergraduate level
Scholarships available for Bangladeshi and International students
Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
$3,000 ($1,000 gift voucher to the Co-Op Book Store per year)
Eligible Countries: scholarship is available for international students
Entrance Requirements: Before applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university.
• You can be studying internally or externally.
• You can be a domestic or international student.
• The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate career commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
• You must be a full-time student for the duration of the grant. You will receive one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years, so long as you are studying full-time during those years (you are still eligible if you become a postgraduate student during that time).
• You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor)
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
The Central Queensland University
64 Valentine Plains Road, Biloela QLD 4715
Phone: +61 7 4930 9000
For more details click here https://www.cqu.edu.au/courses/scholarships/offerings/the-capstone-editing-textbook-grant-for-undergraduates
Undergraduate Scholarships for Bangladeshi students in Australia at Central Queensland University 2019
293 total views, 1 views today