Fully funded undergraduate scholarships in Canada for Bangladeshi and international students.
International Entrance Scholarships Details:
Host: University of Calgary
Study Level: Undergraduate
Eligible Region: All Countries
Application Deadline: 1st December 2020
01. This is eligible to the international students who are in Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.
02. Offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term.
03. Must have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement.
04. The scholarship is Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
The award value of University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is 15000$ per year 60,000$ for four years which is renewable each year.
01. A Pre-qualification degree.
02. Official high school academic transcripts.
03. An English language proficiency certificate.
04. A statement of purpose.
05. Copy of Passport.
How to Apply: