Internship: Have you ever wanted to work in the heartbeat of the European Union? Now is your chance!
If you are over the age of 18 and hold a University level diploma, you can apply for one of the three different paid traineeships in either Brussels or Luxembourg.
The European Parliament offers different traineeships within its Secretariat in order to contribute to the vocational training of young citizens, and to the understanding of the working of the institution. These traineeships are awarded for a period of five months.
Interns working in Brussels and Luxembourg receive an allowance of 1313.37€/month, with a weighting applicable for the rest of the places of assignment.
Eligible candidates should:
- be aged 18+;
- hold a university level diploma(s);
- have a thorough knowledge of one of the official languages of the EU and a very good knowledge of another official language of the EU;
- provide an eligible criminal record;
- not have worked for more than two consecutive months within an EU Institution or body;
- not have carried out a visiting junior or senior academia of six months prior the beginning of the traineeship.
Eligible Regions: Check the official website.
Apply through the given website.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
For more details please click here https://ep-stages.gestmax.eu/website/homepage